- Artwork tips for tip-top print
- Start planning for 2020!
- We're hiring!
- Not all shredders are equal...
- Be whiteboard wise...
- Paper storage advice
- Stamp your mark!
- Raise the banners!
- Have you got it taped?
- Catch the breeze...
- Are you under-selling yourself?
- Getting 2019-20 seated in advance...
- Freshen up your whiteboard
- Still using blackboards?
- Make noticeboards interesting
- Look after your paper...
- Supporting learning the right way
- Did you know?
- Desk-based job? Think of your posture...
Have you got it taped?
Sometimes simple things can help to spread the word about your brand.
Do you send parcels out to your customers? Are you currently using standard plain tape to secure them?
Changing to tape printed with your own design could put your brand in front of more people, and remind your customers where they purchased their new arrival from.
It isn't expensive either, making it a cost-effective way of increasing exposure to your brand.
Click here for more information and let us know what design you would like on your tape so that we can provide you with a quote!