Polycopy Ltd. is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Polycopy Ltd. may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. Data collected by Polycopy Ltd. will be handled according to current UK laws governing data protection. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act, Polycopy Ltd. is the data controller.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- The IP address(es) that you use to access our online services
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- non personally identifiable information which is collected on an aggregate basis and not linked to an individual.
- all contact made to and from our organisation may be recorded
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and Polycopy Ltd.
To enable us to deliver goods that you order from us, names and delivery addresses are printed onto delivery documents which remain with our delivery drivers until the end of the day. Once these documents are returned to the office, they are scanned onto our password protected system and securely destroyed.
- To fulfil some delivery requirements it is sometimes necessary for us to pass your name, phone number and email address to a third party delivery firm or supplier. These details are transferred in a secure format and are only used to fulfil the requirements of a specific delivery.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided - unless you have requested that we do not use your contact details for this purpose.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Where we have given (or you have chosen) a password to allow you access to certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share this password with anyone.
Polycopy Ltd. staff are given relevant data protection training to ensure that they operate safe data handling practices to minimise risk to the data that we hold about you.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to The Data Manager, Polycopy Limited, Navigation Way, Loughborough, LE11 1QD. Please note, we will require two forms of ID from the following list (one of which must be photographic) to enable us to process your request:
Acceptable forms of ID - Photo driving licence; Passport, Birth certificate, Utility bill from within the last three months.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Read more about cookies...
Cookies are small text files stored on your device when you access most websites on the internet.
However, please be aware that restricting or blocking cookies set on the Website may impact the functionality or performance of the Website, or prevent you from using certain services provided through the Website. It will also affect our ability to update the Website to cater for user preferences and improve performance.
We don’t sell the information collected by cookies, nor do we disclose the information to third parties, except where required by law (for example to law enforcement agencies).
We may sometimes embed content from 3rd party websites such as YouTube. As a result, when you visit a page containing such content, you may be presented with cookies from these websites. We do not control the dissemination of these cookies and you should check the relevant third party's website for more information.
Cookies We Use
|CookieConfirm||The presence of this cookie is used to remember the fact that you have confirmed that you are happy to accept cookies|
|ASPSESSIONIDxxxxxxxx||This is a Session Cookie (session cookies are temporary and are erased when you close your browser). It identifies you from one page to the next and is used, for example, to keep track of your logged-in status.|
|UserID, account, password||These cookies are used to remember your login credentials for when you next visit our website. They are only created if you choose the “Remember Me” option on the login page.|
|_utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz||These are cookies created by Google Analytics and are used to provide us information on which web pages are the most popular, and the most popular search terms used by visitors arriving at our site.|